Vol 37, Issue 15
THIS WEEK IN PRESCHOOL!
THIS WEEK IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!
(click pic to see caption)
THIS WEEK IN SENIOR SCHOOL!
THIS WEEK IN ACA!
Emotional Intelligence Seminar
with Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Kathy Peterson
(click pic to see caption)
SECOND SEMESTER SENIOR SCHOOL SCHEDULE - FEBRUARY 12, 2019 (see below)
Tuesday, Feb. 12
* 2nd semester resumes, wear ACA uniforms, regular school hours. Regular closing time: Pre: 1:00 (may stay until 2:30) Elementary: 2:30, Senior: 3:30
* Elementary Assembly "What's Valentine's Day?" 1:30-2:00 (1st - 3rd), 2:00 - 2:30 (4th - 6th)
Wednesday, Feb. 13
* All School wear Red, Pink and White
* Pre School Parents' Assembly, 12:15 - 1:00 (All parents are welcome to attend and are free to take their children home after the event).
* Clubs begin for Elementary & Senior schools
Thursday, Feb. 14 (Valentine's Day)
* 7:40-8:00 (March past practice for Sports Daze) Grades 1-12
* All School to dress in Valentine's day colors (red, pink, white) matching friends as twins, triplets, etc.
* Pre School report cards distributed as well as 2nd semester overviews.
Friday, Feb. 15 (School Closed)
* For safety reasons, school will be closed on Friday – the day before elections.
Tuesday, Feb. 19
* 1st Semester Awards Assembly, 4th-12th grade at 2:50-3:30 pm in JC Hall
Report Cards and 2nd semester overviews distributed
Wednesday, Feb. 27
Sports Daze will now hold at UI Stadium on February 27th.
GENERAL SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Clubs: Beginning Wednesday, February 13th for Elementary & Senior schools.
Marketing Project: 9th-grade Business Studies students, who are conducting a marketing project, will sell their snacks daily from February 18-22 during senior school break/lunch and also on Tuesday, Feb. 19 after Awards Assembly to parents and students.
Ballet club commences February 23rd and will hold every Saturday until their performance at CLAM Festival on April 30th. There will be an extra practice session during the week of CLAM, totaling ten hours of ballet classes. 10:30am-11:30am for Beginners and Junior; 11:30am-12:30pm for Intermediate and Advanced
Boarding * September 2019!
ACA on-campus Boarding House “A Home Away From Home” opens September 2019. Grab the opportunity to book your Executive Suite or a shared room. From security to excellent facilities and top notch staff within a go-green environment, you’ll feel proud to call ACA campus your new home! Located in Onireke, Ibadan, ACA Senior School boarding registration is now in progress!
See architectural plans below!!!
EDUCATIONAL AND FUN EXCURSION – DESTINATION, DUBAI!
ACA plans to take 6th – 12th grade on an excursion to Dubai from April 19-24, 2019. There will be hand-picked destinations in Dubai that provide the perfect environment to Dream, Explore and Discover.
From an educational tour in a sustainable park to a safari adventure in the desert, we’ve carefully selected destinations that offer students experiential learning and a fun-filled holiday!