ACA’s Boarding House
Boarding at ACA creates opportunities for our students to serve, share, and support one another in a close collegiate community, where students are mentored by worthy and experienced servant-leaders. We create a unique collaborative family environment where everyone looks out for each other and thrives together. Our expected outcome is to produce community members that are exemplary world citizens.
The boarding house is equipped with First Class facilities comparable to a 3 Star hotel with the in-house ambiance feel of a home away from home for our students. We have rooms designed for 4-students, that allows each student their private space. There are also limited numbers of Executive Rooms for interested students with private toilet and bathroom at extra costs.
Three resident staffs provide adequate support for students academically and pastorally in the boarding house. Among them is a professional nurse who caters to the medical and welfare needs of the students. The Boarding House is accountable for all its residents, with a daily schedule that strikes a careful balance between work and leisure. The guidance and support provided by the boarding team in tandem with visiting tutors, coupled with the camaraderie between housemates, provide adequate emotional and psychological balance for our students’ overall success.
Beyond the regular school hours, boarding house residents have a variety of recreational activities to engage in such as sports activities, evening entertainment, weekend outings (museums, sightseeing excursions, movies, shopping etc). The boarding house team understands that learning and maturing are life-long processes, therefore, team members will always be available to provide full support for all the residents. Communication with parents to keep them regularly informed about their child’s progress would be a priority, because at ACA we firmly believe that the relationship of trust and open dialogue between home and school is vital to student success.
What we offer:
· Home away from home and the opportunity to build life-long friendships
· Round-the-clock supervised support from the boarding team.
· Freedom to participate in after school activities.
· Personalized study time and relaxation.
· 3 main meals with healthy options to choose from and 3 snacks each day.
· Fun weekends filled with different challenging activities to develop a growing mind.
· Unhindered access to school facilities in the evenings
· Additional support beyond the classroom.
· The opportunity to experience a university-like campus lifestyle.